This is for everyone who is keeping employment that no longer fits. Maybe it awhile was right for, for a certain time and place in your life. But not any more. When was the last time you jumped out of bed with enthusiasm in what your day would bring? I’ve heard all the excuses.
Hell, I’ve made them. You know that job is sucking your spirit and it’s time to leave. The thing left to decide is how. Above all, you want it to be your decision. Don’t let boredom and apathy lead to an attitude that gets you fired or passed over.
Who wants to work with a burnout no matter how skilled these are? The true number one reason people stay in bad careers is concern with the unfamiliar. Are you hanging on to something it doesn’t fit just because it’s familiar? What if the unknown wasn’t frightening? Imagine if it was filled up with joy and delightful possibilities?
- Agility and unlimited scalability
- China’s new app: Digital Dictatorship
- Design a great web page
- Small and home-based businesses should state all the taxes write-offs they can
- Manage large size reports better. Using Dynamic Memory Guard
- Princeton, NJ – $122,829 to $138,766
- Chinese think that numbers can enhance their lives
Sure, there’s that changeover period where you leave what you can do in your sleep and head into new place. I assure you that the downhill slip of staying too much time is much larger than the steepness of just …